- After breakfast at the hotel, prepare for the experience of a lifetime in Manali.
- You will go on a journey to the magnificent Solang Valley, where you may enjoy
adventure activities such as Zorbing and Paragliding, as well as an adventurous
- When you return to Manali, you can also visit the Tibetan Monastery, which is both a
place of worship and a Tibetan Culture Centre.
- Visit also Jagatsukh, a small village containing ancient Shikara-style temples, and
Vashisht Kund, a well-known hot water sulphur spring.
- Proceed to the Hadimba Devi Shrine, an ancient (about 450 years old) temple
dedicated to Hadimba Devi, the wife of one of the Pandava brothers, Bhim.
- Evening Club House visit followed by Mall Road free time.
- Return to the hotel to spend the night in Manali.